ACTION 1 (Treviso-Arnhem)
- The Pilot action had the positive result of rising the attention toward the necessity of a more active organization of the events hosted in Treviso Province quarter
- It has been opened an effective way for a connection between Treviso Province quarter and the cultural actors of the city center
- The fashion schools involved have been very satisfied about the Fashion Day activities, in particular about the creative laboratories held in the old theatre, and they have shown a concrete interest in being involved in further such type of initiatives
- The immobility of local governance, especially after the decision of Italian governance of closing a number of provincial headquarters, has negatively affected the good pilot development
- Taking into consideration the short time available for developing the Plan and the slow reaction usually coming from the public administration, it should has connected the Pilot Action with a plan already settled in the Province Agenda, helping them to enhance it, instead of trying to create something completely new.
ACTION 2 (Iasi-Arnhem)
- Stakeholders have been approached and involved in the Pilot Plan realisation, interesting ideas for further project development have been identified and a Task Force group has been established for better implementation.
- The development of concrete actions dedicated to the creative industries in Iasi – creative spaces, brochures, web platform, workshop, competitive pole/cluster, development strategies, force center- nucleus within local and regional initiatives, etc.).
- Easy communication with stakeholders, taking into account stakeholders opinions and suggestions in the process.
- The actual regulations and Romanian laws that have limited the search and identification for areas/old buildings that could be used in order to create spaces dedicated to creative industries. These buildings are either private property, or subjected to rehabilitation through European projects that do not allow any modifications on a 5-year period of time.
- The lack of experience in the field of creative industries at the level of institutions/organizations, at a political, educational level, and so on.
- There were some risks regarding the financial resources triggered by the national crisis and recession.
- budget limitations, lack of interest from the community part;
- A lot of difficulties have occurred in attracting and interconnecting the target groups on a wider scale and in fully gaining the trust of some target groups, especially among future experts or universities.